Sunday, November 12, 2006

Memoirs of Moi

There’s not much I can tell about moi. 21, fat, single, have amazingly stupid thoughts, accomplished nothing big, fun, loving, sensitive, loud, and all. I once had a blog, like two years ago, but I was so busy taking care of my sad little real life, so I decided to drop it. Now, since I have more moi time, I said to my self that maybe this is the time for moi to share my thoughts to people. Letting they know what’s going on inside my head. So this is it.

Identity, Lust & Behavior is actually three big components of what so called orientation. Someone who has a certain identity doesn’t always behave the way they should be or interest in something the should. That’s what I find interesting about these components. Ideally speaking, these three things make a human, a complete ideal human. But in reality, they got mixed up. You know what happen when they got mixed up? A unique human being, a different one.

At this point, some of you might find it interesting and you’ll keep on reading, but some… will get bored out of their mind, so please stop reading or you… will get mixed up…hehehe.

In this blog you will find – other than my thoughts – also chain of silly words, so called poetries… huweeekk… but, I think you might like it. They will be mellow, they will be emotional, and they will be confusing. You’ll love it.

Oh, one more thing, in case you didn’t get it, my name is Wigra Anggara.

No comments: